Rad Reading-October,

This month I am reading a book called if he had been with me by Laura Nowlin.This story follows the plot of the two characters Autumn and Finn.Autumn and Finn are two Best friends that have grown up together.They have always been inseparable.As they grow older and become more mature their bond starts to fade.Life takes them on different paths and they start to make different friends.And while Finn becomes that boy at school that everyone wants to be around.Autumn has her boyfriend Jamie and her close knit-friend group.That still does not stop this nagging feeling when autumn and Finn cross paths.Autumn starts to realize that maybe things could different.And when that nagging feeling starts to grow.maybe they should be together.Autumn realizes she might not get a chance.is it to late?Now I really enjoy this book.This book explores the “what ifs” and the impact of choices made.I could say it is a rollercoaster of emotions and different themes of love.It explores friendship and realization.The book is full of twists and turns that happened.It is very “woah I did not see that coming” type of book.It’s a very hard but my favorite quote from the book is kinda a spoiler it is “I’ve loved him my whole life, and somewhere along the way, that love didn’t change but grew.”I have some many reason to love this quote but I think one of the big ones is how autumn finally sees that she loved Finn all along.

One thought on “Rad Reading-October,