Comfort Space

Everyone has there own space in there home that makes them feel comfortable whether its your room, the kitchen, or even your backyard. You can even choose a comfort space at someone else’s home. I like too read. Reading is fun in my opinion. I like to get lost in books because it blocks all the worlds problems that is going on. My aunt lives in Utah where all my other dad’s side of the family is. Ever time I go visit her over the summer or spring break I always spend most of my time in a room at her house. I do also spend my time with my aunt ,but she has a library in her house that is about the size of my 1st period classroom. It has books shelfs from floor to ceilings. They are filled with books that are old & new. In the middle is a couch and tables because this room can also be used as a study. It has a coffee table ,but it can be used as a hot coco table. The room has air conditioning so it always has a nice breeze. Lining the books shelf’s between the books are plants or a figure to represent the book that it is sitting next to. What is my personal favorite part is in a case on a book shelf is A typewriter that used to belong to my great grandmother. She used this typewriter to write notes to her family in world war 2. This room always gives me time to think. A room that is so magical.