The Abandoned Island

If I were too live on abandoned island it would be like this.

Life on an abandoned island is impeccable but also very isolated. You might be wondering how I got here. Well I felt I needed space away from the people. I felt to overwhelmed by people so I packed my bags and moved to a beautiful island off the coast of Honolulu which is of the capital of Hawaii. The island is full of wonders with palm trees swaying to the soft breeze of the wind and such blue waters you can see your feet moving along the sand. The island would be big but not to big where I would get lost but not to small where I could go crazy. The sun is reflecting its heat down on the island every day. But the chilled air at night is freezing. I have a little cozy hut made out of natural materials but also the things I brought with me on the island. Every morning when I wake up to the smell of the ocean and warm sand beneath my feet I find something to eat first. Usually I will eat the coconut meat and I will have some of the coconuts water to wash it all down. After that I will grab my water filter and scoop up some ocean water and filter it down to being fresh water. I will pick my outfit out from the clothes I brought with me to the island and then brush my teeth with the filtered water from the ocean. And then I will brush my hair and then go down to beach to grab lunch because it will be around 1 and after I have grabbed lunch I will go explore the island or go for a nice walk. As the sun will set I will grab a book from the stash of books I brought and sit and read as I watch the sun set. By the time I am done reading it will be Time to have dinner and I will use my best fishing skills and hopes to catch a fish. And cut up some wood from the palm trees and make a fire to cook the fish on. By the time I would be done cleaning up and eating it will be time to go to sleep to wake up another day on my abandoned island.